- The Running 6KM is for everyone’s looking for a challenge. Accessible to all, the track of 6km is on flat, sugar cane field roads. Run for the good cause with your friends and family.
- The entry fee is MUR500, that will be entirely donated to the charitable organization.
- Age restriction: accessible to everyone from 6 to 65 years old.
- 1 waterpoint at halfway.
- The participant may take out an insurance cover for an additional fee of MUR305.
- The participant must have read the waiver and release of liability as well as the event rules.
- Start time: 8:30am. More info about race start modalities will be sent by email to each participants.